Air China Warsaw Branch is now recruiting
- Complete flight arrival and departure-related duties
- Monitor ground agent work, handle check-in counters, excess baggage, ticket upgrades and other issues
- Complete reports related to flight operations
- Cooperate with all other relevant units of the airport
- Assist in handling abnormal baggage issues and passenger complaints
- Complete other work assigned by the terminal manager
- Bachelor degree or above
- Proficiency in Polish and English (Chinese shall be an advantage)
- Experience working at airport or airline company station strongly preferred
- Familiar with Office suit (Word, Excel etc.)
- Reliable and independent with fast decision-making ability
- Possessing team spirit and ready for flexible working hours
- Unrestricted work permit in Poland
The specific remuneration for the above positions will be based on individual ability and job interview. The deadline for recruitment is November 17, 2019.
If you are interested, please send your resume in Chinese or English (with photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the time you are available to start working.